November is World Diabetes month and diabetes expert and author of Diabetics Journey, reveals a breakthrough type-2 diabetes reversal method that has been featured on WebMD. There is no doubt type-2 diabetes has reached epidemic levels, it’s astonishing to realize that over 2 million people suffer from type 2 diabetes in California alone. That number rises to more than 30 million in the United States and a whopping 450 million worldwide. Researchers are saying that if that this trend continues by the year 2040, 1.8 billion people will be diabetic worldwide.
Ernest Quansah, who’s now a lifestyle strategist specializing in pre-diabetes and a type 2 diabetes cure, was diagnosed with severe type 2 diabetes in 2009. That’s when he began to look for answers. Ernest began researching remedies with the help of both Western and Eastern doctors and found a formula that cured him.
Today Ernest lives without type-2 diabetes and is sharing his story. His story was even featured by WebMD magazine as a powerful testimonial and a confirmation that type 2 diabetes can be reversed and cured.
10% of diabetes cases are actually type 1 diabetes where the pancreas no longer secretes insulin. This means the patient is reliant on insulin shots or patches. The remaining 90% of all cases of diabetes are type 2. In this case the pancreas secretes insulin, however the insulin is not enough to transport the excess sugar buildup in the person’s body to the muscles to be used as fuel. At that stage the person becomes insulin resistant.
Ernest found in his research with contributing doctors that pre-diabetes and type 2 diabetes are easier to reverse when they’re being managed. Reversing type 2 diabetes is best achieved using several approaches together, this includes diet, exercise, and supplement used in a sequence in order to have effect. This plan is what cured Earnest of his type 2 diabetes.
I remember the day that my doctor said to me Ernest you’re no longer diabetic, I was so happy and I tell the story to everybody and then they say how? This is the reason why I really want to share with people the evidence.
Quansah’s journey to a diabetes free life inspired Ernest to write his book Diabetics Journey with the purpose to make available to the reader his own experience with type 2 diabetes and to present the evidence that type 2 diabetes can be reversed and cured. Quansah says there is absolutely no evidence or scientific research that has found that type 2 diabetes cannot be reversed.
The program that cured Quansah’s diabetes is now available to the public. You can learn more about the diabetes program at diabetesselfcure.com and justfordiabetics.com. Ernest’s book is available at diabeticsjourney.com.