GRAND TETON NATIONAL PARK, WYOMING (April 2020) – Signal Mountain Lodge and Campground inside Grand Teton National Park will open for its 2020 season June 5 – Oct. 17. Located in on the shore of Jackson Lake, 30 miles from Jackson, Wyoming and 27 miles from Yellowstone National Park, the lodge offers guests the chance to immerse themselves in the invigorating mountain air and encounter extraordinary wildlife while surrounded by exquisite vistas.
To comply with current public health guidelines provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), state and local public health authorities, the lodge will open with certain operational changes, including offering limited accommodations in approximately 30 units, as well as to-go-only food and beverage service from its General Store. In addition, staff will no longer share living quarters and will be housed separately in observance of social distancing mandates. Additional services and facilities may be phased in as the season progresses.
“Our company has always adhered to the highest standards and we are continually monitoring new health developments to ensure the health and safety of our guests and employees. We have enhanced our cleanliness and sanitation standards to follow the latest recommendations.”-John Schoppmann, executive vice president, Forever Resorts, the concessioner operating Signal Mountain Lodge
In addition to using cleaning and sanitizing chemicals recommended by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the lodge has implemented the following supplemental standard operating procedures:
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing frequency for all public and staff areas.
- Sanitizing stations located throughout the property for employee and guest use and are checked frequently.
- Public touch points such as doorknobs, railings and faucets are cleaned and sanitized multiple times throughout the day.
- Public surfaces such as counters and bathrooms are cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- All guest room surfaces are sanitized thoroughly prior to new guest arrivals.
- Increased staff training and awareness regarding maintaining cleanliness and hygiene as related to current public health considerations.
To make reservations, visit www.signalmountainlodge.com or call (307) 543-2831.
ABOUT SIGNAL MOUNTAIN LODGE
The only resort located on the shores of Jackson Lake in Grand Teton National Park allows guests to experience invigorating mountain air and rugged wilderness. Enjoy staying in one of a variety of accommodations, including country rooms, lakefront retreats and cozy log cabin units. Its marina offers boat and kayak rentals, while other activities include a Grand Teton National Park scenic float trip, whitewater rafting with Mad River Boat Trips, guided fishing tours on Jackson lake, wildlife viewing and nearby hiking. For more information, follow on Facebook and Instagram or visit www.signalmountainlodge.com.