Most people will experience nausea at some point in their lives, whether from motion sickness, pregnancy, illness, chemo, medication, or even over-indulging during a Zoom happy hour.
No matter the cause, Blisslets can help! A stylish way to keep nausea away, Blisslets discreetly trigger a pressure point on the wrist connected to the area of the brain that regulates feelings of nausea. Unlike the conspicuous and medical-looking nausea-bands of yore, Blisslets take care of queasiness while looking like fashionable bracelets designed for men and women!
Whether sick, expecting a child, or finally taking that socially distanced boat ride, enjoy the benefits of Blisslets:
- Stop motion sickness & morning sickness in style!
- Relieves nausea from a wide range of sources including motion, pregnancy, migraines, vertigo, virtual reality games, and chemotherapy
- Can be used before or after nausea starts
- Provides fast relief
- All natural—no drugs or side effects
- Great during pregnancy!
- Also used for management of stress and improving sleep
- Timeless, versatile designs for all occasions
- Multiple sizes for added comfort
- Breathable materials that dry quickly after getting wet
- Mix and match with other Blisslets sets
Prices start at $24.99 for a set of two (must wear on both wrists for effective relief).
Learn more on myblisslets.com