Stables Inn, a budget-friendly 18-room hotel from the owners of Hotel Cheval, is located just three blocks from the historic downtown park and was expected to debut just as the pandemic was unfolding, now June 1. What was once a somewhat overlooked classic roadside motel with a great location right on Springs Street, Stables Inn is now a fresh departure of its original form. Offering two room types, either equipped as a single bed offering a Cal-King or a double room with two beds.
Opening to welcome its first guests June 1, rates for both room types start at $155 per night. Key details in the event you are looking for some interesting angles to include:
- Brand new renovated rooms, first-ever guest opportunity to stay in a fresh, clean and sanitary wine country hotel with direct contact-less access from your car to the door to your room
- While some wineries and restaurants are curbside pick-up or limited in services, the slow re-opening of the destination us also cause to explore the surrounding trails and areas to socially distance and relax with a great bottle of wine and take-out!
- Design: The design of Stables Inn is described by owners as Ralph Lauren-inspired Western chic and features modern, stylish and unpretentious accommodations offering the perfect place to call home as you explore and enjoy all that Paso Robles has to offer.
- Dog friendly rooms: Similar to Hotel Cheval, Stables Inn is a dog-friendly property and welcomes guests and their K-9 companions to explore Paso Robles wine country together.
- Electric car charging station: Stables Inn features a VersiCharge Universal Electric Vehicle Charging Station; (Level 2 | 240 volt)
Please visit the website for more details and for an image gallery to explore the look and feel of the property.