The longest TV marathon watching session is 94 hours according to Guinness World Records, which honestly, is not that impressive. For those of you who want your name on the hallowed tome that is The Guinness Book of World Records, you can just start watching everything on Netflix right now. You will shatter the current marathon record. It would take you approximately four years, two months, and eight days to watch all of Netflix (which is a lot).
- If you were streaming 24/7, it would take 4 years 2 months, and 8 days to watch everything on Netflix.
- Watching all of Netflix would equal 256 roundtrips to the moon.
- The average user only watches 2% of the Netflix library in a year.
- Assuming no titles were added or removed and you watched Netflix 24/7, it would cost $662.50 to stay subscribed long enough to watch everything on Netflix.
- Netflix has more unique titles than Hulu and Disney+ combined.
So, how are the next four years of your life looking? If you’ve got some free time over the next four years, your old pal Netflix always has your back. You’ll never need to watch the same thing twice.