When you have the right ingredients, premium cocktails can be made easily right at home.
De La Calle is a modern take on Tepache – a probiotic beverage made from fermented pineapples, and one of the most traditional and beloved drinks found in Mexico.
KÖE Kombucha is the only kombucha that’s fruit-forward, USDA Organic and packed with probiotics.
Both are delicious cocktail companions! Here are some ideas to get you started:
KÖE KOMBUCHA DRAGON BREEZE
- 6 oz KÖE Raspberry Dragonfruit Organic Kombucha
- 2 oz Vodka
- 1⁄2 oz Cranberry Juice
- Dash of Lime Juice
- Fresh Berries and Dragonfruit
- Add KÖE Raspberry Dragonfruit, vodka, cranberry juice, lime and ice to a cocktail shaker and stir. Strain into a glass. Garnish with fresh berries and dragonfruit if available. *For a booze free experience, replace the vodka with 1 oz KÖE and 1 oz cran.
KÖE KOMBUCHA MANGO AMIGO
- 1 can KÖE Mango Organic Kombucha
- 2 oz Vodka
- Sliced Fresh Jalapeños & Lemon
- Fresh Mint and Tajin (if you’re feeling extra adventurous)
- If desired, add the Tajin rim to your glass. Then add KÖE Mango, tequila, ice and stir. Garnish with slices of fresh lemon and mint, then pop a bamboo straw in the glass to finish. *For a mocktail, skip the tequila and add 1⁄2 oz lemon juice.
DE LA CALLE T&T Highball
- 2 Parts De La Calle Traditional Pineapple Spice Tepache
- 1.5 Parts blanco tequila
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- Combine and garnish with a pineapple wedge, sprinkled with Tajin
Happy National Cocktail Day!