Pasea Hotel & Spa in Huntington Beach is offering a pop-up roller skating rink with oceanfront views, a variety of nostalgic themed nights ranging from disco to Britney Spears and specialty cocktails and bites.
Tickets are now available here; Prices are $25 with skate rental or $22 for those bringing their own skates. The rink is open to both hotel guests and the public from 12 p.m. to 10 p.m. daily for 90-minute skate sessions. Mask wearing and social distancing will be enforced to ensure safe skating for all.
For those wanting to spend the weekend at Pasea after an evening of skating, book the “Skate & Stay” package, which offers increasing discounts the more nights booked (15% off a two-night stay, 20% off three nights, etc.). While on property, grab a bite of coastal California cuisine at Tanner’s and then head upstairs for a drink at Tanner’s Treehouse, a swanky rooftop lounge overlooking the water.
- May 4: Nostalgia Night, with a mix of music from the ‘70s, ‘80s, and ‘90s
- May 5: Celebrate Cinco de Mayo music from Selena and margaritas
- May 7: Disco through the decades
- May 8: Nostalgia Night, with a mix of music from the ‘70s, ‘80s, ‘90s and today
- May 9: Mother’s Day Skate – Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (‘80s)
- May 10: Saturday Night Fever Skate (‘70s)
- May 11: Boy Band Night (‘90s)
- May 12: ‘80s Night
- May 13: Donna Summer Skate (‘70s)
- May 14: Disco through the decades
- May 15: Nostalgia Night, with a mix of music from the ‘70s, ‘80s, ‘90s and today
- May 16: Celebrate the anniversary of “Oops…I Did it Again” with a Britney Spears Skate
- May 17: ‘80s Hair Metal Night
- May 18: Fleetwood Mac Skate (‘70s)
- May 19: Disco through the decades