Experience the extravagant summer event Electric Ocean that lights up your night! As the sun goes down the illumination and excitement go up! Electric Ocean at Seaworld has returned and is better than ever. With classic daytime experiences, a variety of new entertainment, and reinvented nighttime favorites. This event, Electric Ocean, turns the park into an exotic world that lives under the sea. With luminescent colors, electrifying dance music, and lively buzzing energy that starts once the sunsets. Electric Ocean is included with park admission and takes place select days and nights now through September 6.
Throughout the day and night, guests can watch exciting shows with enticing worlds of light and killer music while experiencing their favorite SeaWorld attractions like never before. With playful sea creatures that glow and world-class DJs this is an ideal place for a family-friendly dance party right beneath the waves. Ending the night there is an extravagant fireworks spectacular.
A LIST OF THE ELECTRIFYING ENTERTAINMENT:
This year SeaWorld San Diego is bringing ALL-NEW entrainment and shows. Guests are encouraged to check the park schedule for times.
· New for 2021! Cirque Neon World: An astounding theatrical production that features a mixture of acrobatic skills, dance, and breathtaking athletic stage performance connected with world-beat music, elaborated sets, brilliant costumes, and sensational makeup. It’s a riptide event that will definitely draw you in!
· New for 2021! Ignite Fireworks: Surf the wave to a whole new level with Ignite, a fireworks spectacular that brings the brilliant colors of the sea to the skies above the park. The fireworks can be seen from all around SeaWorld’s 100+ acre park.
· New for 2021! Club Sea Glow: Get the excitement started with high-energy music as our DJ leads an all-ages dance party beneath the waves. The DJ will keep you moving all night, leading up to the start of our Ignite fireworks finale. Enjoy plenty of space to spread out and feel the music at Club Sea Glow!
· New for 2021! Electric Floating Acts: Come face to face with the currents of Electric Ocean: imaginative characters, artists, acrobats, and entertainers roaming all throughout the park. You will be amazed at what you see, hear, and feel!
· New for 2021! Stephen Fishwick’s Storytelling: World-renowned artist and entertainer Stephen Fishwick takes you into the world of live performance painting, a high-energy and fascinating display of art, music, and storytelling! Join him on a journey of creativity and a celebration of life, as he masterfully creates his vibrant work under the stars.
· New for 2021! Let’s Play Together: Come share an interactive play date with your favorite Sesame Street friends. Elmo, Abby, Rosita, Grover, and Cookie Monster will dance, play, and sing their way to your hearts all while sharing some wonderful experiences about friendship.
A LIST OF LIVE MUSIC THAT BLESSES YOUR EARS:
· New for 2021! Static Shock Rock Show: Covering pop, rock, Latin, and R&B hits through the decades, this band’s captivating, high-energy, electric performances, and magnetic vocals will have you swept up in the tide of musical memories.
· New for 2021! High Voltage Brass Band: In the style of Stomp and Blast, you’ll be immersed in a spectacle of music and motion ranging from techno-pop to rock and jazz. These energized performances will have you mesmerized and captivated from the very first note!
DELICIOUS SUMMER EATS AND GLOWING ILLUMINATIONS:
· All-New! Glow Bar: Ages 21+ are invited to recharge at this vibrant outdoor lounge. Luminous cocktails, alcohol-infused fruit sorbet get your taste buds dancing!
· All-New! Anemone Avenue: Vibrant inflatable anemones glimmer and shimmer along the pathway, revealing the not-so-secret entryway to the hottest street party in town – Club Sea Glow!
· All-New! Moon Jellyfish Canopy: Playful moon jellyfish will tantalize you with their magical tentacles as they slowly drift through the currents.
· Laser Reef Light Show: SeaWorld San Diego caps off the night with a canopy of colors that submerges guests below the ocean in dazzling display of color and sound.
· Giants of the Deep: You’ll be in awe as you find these marvelous, larger-than-life animal installations swimming throughout the park.
· Time-Surf Tunnel: Surf through time and space to the soundtrack of SeaWorld shows past. This cosmic light tunnel invites you to dance into the vast depths of Electric Ocean and all that it has to offer!
For more information, park hours and to purchase tickets, visit SeaWorldSanDiego.com. Events and times are subject to change. Follow SeaWorld San Diego on Facebook and Instagram for the latest park updates and information.
About SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE: SEAS) is a leading theme park and entertainment company providing experiences that matter, and inspiring guests to protect animals and the wild wonders of our world. The Company is one of the world’s foremost zoological organizations and a global leader in animal welfare, training, husbandry, and veterinary care. The Company collectively cares for what it believes is one of the largest zoological collections in the world and has helped lead advances in the care of animals. The Company also rescues and rehabilitates marine and terrestrial animals that are ill, injured, orphaned, or abandoned, with the goal of returning them to the wild. The SeaWorld® rescue team has helped more than 38,000 animals in need over the Company’s history. SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. owns or licenses a portfolio of recognized brands including SeaWorld®, Busch Gardens®, Aquatica®, Sesame Place®, and Sea Rescue®. Over its more than 60-year history, the Company has built a diversified portfolio of 12 destination and regional theme parks that are grouped in key markets across the United States, many of which showcase its one-of-a-kind zoological collection. The Company’s theme parks feature a diverse array of rides, shows, and other attractions with a broad demographic appeal which delivers memorable experiences and a strong value proposition for its guests.