Natura Culina, a skincare line made from “ingredients with intention” is superior to all other brands in the market. They make a promise that no products will ever include toxic and harmful chemicals like parabens, aluminum, sulfates (sodium lauryl sulfates), phthalates, mercury, lead, petroleum, synthetic emulsifiers, fillers, and colors and many others. Unfortunately, these chemicals and additives are found in an overwhelming amount of skincare products. There is a significant concern and an increasing amount of studies acknowledging that the cumulative exposure of these chemicals can lead to a wide range of health problems, including disrupting hormone function. Founder, Lenka Tinka has always been guided by the belief that anything you put on your skin will end up in your body, and nature is the best source of clean and simple yet impactful skincare.
In addition to Natura Culina products being made of clean and ethically sourced ingredients, they are amazingly healing for mature, tired and aging skin. Natura Culina provides targeted skincare based on individual needs, from anti-aging, to acne, to dry skin. Each product has an intention, which Lenka calls “mindful skincare.”
Here’s Five “must try” Natura Culina Products:
- “C” Me Vitamin C Serum – A restoring Vitamin C serum enriched with Snow Mushroom Extract to brighten and enhance skin tone while providing elasticity and other anti-aging benefits. $48
- Cayenne Aid – A topical anti-inflammatory treatment made from Cayenne Pepper and oils of Arnica, Menthol, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary that is highly effective in treating headaches, tendinitis, muscle soreness, joint pain, bruising, and neck tension. $45
- Chamomile Face Oil – An exclusive blend of Jojoba oil, Calendula Flower Oil, Chamomile Essential Oil, and Vitamin E to provide anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties that help reduce redness from acne and eczema. Also excellent for dry skin. $45
- Rose Face Oil – A blend of Rosehip Seed Oil, Calendula Flower Oil, Rose Essential Oil, and Vitamin E to reduce redness, treat fine lines, wrinkles, and dry, damaged skin. $45
- Splash Hyaluronic Acid Serum – A unique blend of ingredients that plump, soften, and hydrate the skin. Splash helps the skin to retain moisture throughout the day and allows for better absorption of other skincare products. $40