The holidays begin here at the happiest place on earth and no holiday is complete without some yummy treats. We have Scott to share more on what’s happening at Disneyland Resort.
Disneyland is trying to bring a diversity of foods to all park visitors starting with the turkey and stuffing tamales that everyone has already started to crave. Plus, the Ruben potatoes tots is perfect for the fall and of course to toffy cold brew add the perfect touch of a classic coffee drink.
1 pound tots, cooked according to package directions
1/4 pound corned beef, diced
1/2 cup sauerkraut
1 bunch chives, chopped
2 cinnamon sticks
1 cup jasmine rice
2 cups filtered water
¾ cup whole milk
¾ cup condensed milk
¾ teaspoon vanilla syrup
¼ cup water
Dollop whipped cream
Pinch of ground cinnamon
1 Mexican cinnamon galleta (cookie)
For rice base:
- Combine cinnamon sticks, jasmine rice, and water in container and cover with lid.
- Allow to sit, in refrigerator, overnight or for a minimum of 8 hours to ensure cinnamon sticks and rice are softened.
- Blend and strain through cheesecloth and set aside.
- Combine whole milk and condensed milk in large container and stir in rice base. Add vanilla syrup; stir.
- Add ice to serving cup and pour Horchata over ice.
- Garnish with whipped cream and sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Cut Mexican cinnamon galleta in half and place on whipped cream to create Mickey “ears.”
A perfect way to find all these treats and more is through the awesome Disney app that will lead to the right place in the park to find these delicious treats. There is truly something for everyone, all these festivities will be happening now through January 6, 2020.