Depending on where you live, it may not be a white Christmas, but that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a Frozen-inspired treat!
California Life’s Audra Stafford met the man with the sweetest job at Disneyland – Master Candy Maker Rob McHargue – and he shared his tricks to making snowflake crispy treats.
Enjoy and Merry Christmas from California Life!
Holiday Crispy Treat – Tips & Tricks
- Use a homemade recipe or directions from your favorite cereals to create crispy treats.
- Once the mix is set, use a Mickey Mouse-shaped cookie cuter or your favorite cookie cutter design to create your cry own crispy shaped treat.
- Dip the face of your crispy treat in your favorite melted chocolate.
- Place the dipped side of the crispy in your favorite color of sanding sugar.
- Add your own festive design to the top of the crispy treat. (Optional: Insert a rounded wood craft stick to the bottom of the crispy treat for decorating ease.)
- Using your preferred method of decorating tool, create a large snowflake starting with a line of melted chocolate down the middle of the crispy, followed by diagonal lines to create an “X” effect. Continue decorating until you receive your desired look.
- Now, it’s ready to eat!
You may also like
Kin Benefits: Healthy Returns for New Parents
Struggling to find the perfect gift? Chassie Post has you covered
“The Christmas Challenge” is the best holiday rom-com to watch this season
Ono Hawaiian BBQ Celebrates 20th Anniversary
How is it already October? Amazon Has You Covered with School Supplies