Virtual game night with a side of laughter is becoming the preferred way for people to connect during the isolation of COVID-19. It’s a new trend called “Quaran-gaming” that is rising in popularity, and many are turning to the Houseparty app, the face to face social network, to make new, virtual memories during quarantine.
Houseparty is a video chat app that helps connect family and friends, but also offers a variety of games to play together, from trivia to Ellen DeGeneres’ Heads Up.
Some Houseparty Info:
- Houseparty is the face to face social network
- Houseparty’s mission is to bring empathy to online communication. Houseparty was created to be the most human way to be together, when not together.
- Houseparty helps you spend time with the people you care about.
- Houseparty video chats can only be initiated with a mutual handshake. At that point a “friend of a friend” could enter your chat. If you want to keep it private, lock the room.
- On the Houseparty app you can video chat and play games with friends and family
- All Houseparty accounts are safe – the service is secure, has never been compromised, and doesn’t collect passwords for other sites.
- Houseparty has experienced explosive growth during COVID because people need a way to connect with friends and family
Don’t let these days inside keep you away from the people you love the most, download Houseparty and keep in touch!