Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 10th, and Sea Biscuit Del Mar in Del Mar Plaza is now open in-store! They have everything your mom needs to update her Spring wardrobe.
For all the birthday cakes, crustless breads, goodbye kisses, clean laundry, ballet recitals, bedtime stories, and so much more… it’s your turn to give back to mom.
Time to look cute and enjoy some retail therapy! They are excited to be back in the store and we can’t wait to (safely) style you.
For the safety of our customers and staff, they will be taking some precautions:
- Employees must wear face coverings while customers are in the store. We ask our customers to refrain entering without a face covering.
- We are taking measures to make sure all surfaces in the store are kept clean and sanitized throughout the day. Dressing rooms and the cash register will be wiped clean after every customer.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be set up at the front of the store and at the cash register for customer use.
- Employees will maintain 6 feet social distancing standards. We ask customers to please do the same.
- In store shopping is limited to five customers at a time to ensure safe social distancing.
They will be offering alternative shopping methods for those who may be home bound during this time:
They’ve got it all, from apparel, accessories, lifestyle, and designer clothing. There’s so much to pick from. Right now, you can get 25% off all online orders with the code LOVEMOM to show her how much you care.
- Shop online at seabiscuitdelmar.com (They’re currently offering curbside/in-store pickup and free local delivery to 92014 zip code.) Be sure to select ‘in-store pickup’ at checkout. You will receive an email notification when your order is ready for pick up or to be dropped off.
- Book a private appointment with our stylists
- Contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org to be connected to one of our amazing stylists.
- Call to place an order
Give them a call at 858-925-7425, for help style and shop along with you.
Through this challenging time, we continue to support small businesses and treat them with kind service, as we have always received from them.