Scenic Safaris, the outdoor and wildlife tour operator specializing in Yellowstone National Park and its surrounding region, announces its adjusted 2020-2021 winter schedule and COVID-19 public health accommodations. Beginning Dec. 12 and continuing through March 19, 2021, Scenic Safaris will offer day tours on snowmobiles and snow coaches, as well as two-, three- and six-day snowmobile tours. In order to comply with COVID safety precautions, all tours will be privatized this season, which means fewer tours are available and travelers should book now by calling (307) 734-8898.
“We have adapted our tours to accommodate safe and social distancing,” said Taylor Frye, group sales manager at Scenic Safaris. “All of our tours this season are private and allow a maximum of 10 guests. We look forward to ensuring our guests’ safety while still enjoying the outdoor adventures we have to offer. Tours are booking up quickly with less available capacity, so we encourage everyone interested to book early to ensure availability.”
Scenic Safaris offers day-long guided snowmobile tours, as well as snow coach tours, into the national parks and forests in the vicinity of Jackson, Wyoming. Pricing for Yellowstone tours is a flat rate determined by the number of people in the group beginning at $2,500* for two guests, with a maximum of 10 people per group. Trips into Bridger-Teton National Forest start at $2,100 for two guests. Half-day snowmobile tours start at $1,900 for two guests.
Scenic Safaris’ customizable two-day, three-day and six-day snowmobile adventures include overnight accommodations, homemade meals from local lodges, professional guides and all the necessary gear. Guests who book these winter adventures will explore the world-famous region like a local, getting off the beaten path while enjoying the unmatched exhilaration snowmobiling provides. Due to COVID-19, Scenic Safaris’ private overnight trips will require a minimum of four people, or smaller groups willing to pay the price of four people, for each tour. Each guide may have a maximum of nine sleds and ten people per trip.
While private overnight forest snowmobiling excursions are fully customizable, Yellowstone options are not. Available options and itineraries include:
- Daytime snowmobiling
- Superior lodging overnight
- All hot meals from area lodges and restaurants
- Environmentally friendly snowmobiles
- Snow suit, snow boots, helmet and gloves
- Professional guide
- Transportation from and back to lodging
Pricing for overnight packages follows:
- Two-Day, One-Night Overnight Snowmobile Trip: Starts at $1,225 per person
- Three-Day, Two-Night Overnight Snowmobile Trip: Starts at $1,725 per person
- Six-Day, Five-Night Snowmobile Adventure: Starts at $3,695 per person
- Brooks Lake Lodge “Luxe” trip: $3,409 per person – This extraordinary four-day, three-night overnight tour distinguishes itself by offering truly luxurious accommodations, in addition to the thrill of snowmobiling. Guests who book this package enjoy three nights in Brooks Lake Lodge’s VIP Cabin Suites or VIP Lodge Rooms, all featuring charming lodge pole pine furniture, goose down bedding and plush spa robes. Each night includes a four-course dinner with a choice of entrée (beef, seafood, game, poultry or vegetarian), while breakfasts each morning are cooked-to-order. Other perks include afternoon tea and optional spa treatments, such as the relaxing Rocky Mountain Hot Stone massage—just the perfect indulgence after an adventurous day in the snow.
|To book a customized, private snowmobile or snow coach tour, call (307)734-8898. For information on all of Scenic Safaris’ winter tours, click here.|
*Note: During the holiday season (Dec. 24 – Jan. 2), increased rates apply. Prices do not include park entrance fee and guide gratuity
Please click here to learn more about Scenic Safaris’ COVID-19 regulations.
Photo Courtesy: Yellowstone Snowmobile Tour, courtesy of Scenic Safaris.