What’s scarier than howling coyotes or a hungry bear?
A cold child crying in the middle of the night while camping!
Morrison Outdoors has created the ultimate AND comfortable solution to keeping the little ones warm and cozy! The world’s FIRST ever 20° and 40° wearable sleeping bags make sure to lock in the warmth and let kids – and their parents – rest easy as the evening outdoor temps drop. Adding to the fun, kids can stay comfy by the fire while roasting marshmallows with the open and close cuff sleeves!
These lightweight, wearable sleeping bag highlights include:
- World’s first 20° and 40° sleeping bags for little kids!
- Zips up from the bottom for easy diaper changes
- Available in two sizes: 6-24 months and 2-4 years
- Water resistant against accidents and spills
- Meets all sleep safe guidelines from the AAP
- Down-insulated bags are warm to 20°
- Synthetic fill bags are warm to 40°
- Features open-and-close cuffs so kids can use their hands while staying cozy
- Trade-in program is available for cash back toward a larger size!
Created by a dad, with input from his pediatric nurse wife, who loves the great outdoors and was looking for a solution to keep their baby warm through the night, campers and glampers everywhere can rejoice in some peace, comfort and quiet under the stars.
Prices start at $84.95
To purchase and to learn more, visit: www.morrisonoutdoors.com
Available on Amazon as well as select REI stores across the country!