Magic is here with Holidays at the Disneyland Resort, and this year Mickey Mouse and his friends are hosting Disney Merriest Nites, the first after- hours holiday party at Disneyland Park.
For family fun with limited capacity, the all-new Disney Merriest Nites holiday party will be offered as a separate-ticket event at Disneyland on five select nights in November and December. Disney Merriest Nites tickets will be sold for events on Nov. 11, Nov. 16, Nov. 30, Dec. 7 and Dec. 9. Tickets will be available for purchase beginning Sept. 14, 2021, no earlier than 9 a.m., on Disneyland.com and the Disneyland app.
At Disney Merriest Nites, Mickey Mouse has invited his friends to help host six themed parties within one giant celebration throughout Disneyland park. Families and guests of all ages who are attending this event can enjoy enhanced holiday décor, seasonal entertainment, and specialty food and beverage offerings themed to each party during the event.
As the host of the party, Mickey Mouse will welcome guests on Main Street, U.S.A. in Victorian flair, and Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy and their friends join in the fun, traveling in a special coach with Christmas carol sing-alongs, Muppet antics, and a few chickens! Over in New Orleans Square, Princess Tiana will welcome guests to celebrate Noel with a bayou-inspired celebration. Guests visiting Frontierland will see Miguel from the Disney•Pixar film “Coco” wishing everyone Feliz Navidad for a jolly fiesta. Three more character-hosted holiday parties await guests with a tropical party hosted by Lilo & Stitch in Adventureland, a wintertime celebration with Elsa in Fantasyland, and Buzz Lightyear taking the holidays to new heights over in Tomorrowland.
Special event merchandise will be available in Disneyland Park. Additional seasonal merchandise will be available throughout the Resort.
Guests may add to their holiday wardrobes with seasonal attire and accessories, and find novelty items such as pins, plush and decorative items to continue the festivities at home.
For guests looking to taste the treats of the holiday season, multiple food and beverage locations will offer specialty items for purchase as well as party-themed offerings.
At Disneyland Park
In addition to the parties being hosted by Mickey Mouse and friends, guests also will enjoy the classic sights, sounds and flavors of Holidays at the Disneyland Resort. Upon entering Disneyland guests will be greeted by a magnificent 60-foot-tall Christmas tree on Main Street, U.S.A., decorated with nearly 1,800 ornaments. The classic tree is an iconic symbol of Holidays at Disneyland Resort, as well as an ideal location for holiday photos.
At the entrance to Fantasyland, the holiday magic will shine brightly each evening when Sleeping Beauty’s Winter Castle begins to sparkle with light and music fills the air illuminating the night in an enchanted wintertime spectacle. Returning for the season, guests will again see “A Christmas Fantasy” Parade * and some favorite Disney characters and princesses throughout the park, dressed in their seasonal finest – with a few surprises this year.
Additionally, seasonal transformations will once again resonate holiday cheer at “it’s a small world” Holiday and Haunted Mansion Holiday
Highlights of Disney Merriest Nites
- Entry to Disneyland Park before the party. The parties start at 8 p.m. PT and guests
will have the opportunity to play in Disneyland three hours before each party begins
- Experience six parties in one. Six parties in lands throughout the park are uniquely
themed and hosted by Mickey Mouse and his friends
- Unprecedented access to Holidays at the Disneyland Resort. Guests at these
themed parties can experience many attractions with lower wait times due to a limited number of guests. This includes the seasonal transformations of “it’s a small world” Holiday and Haunted Mansion Holiday
- Seasonal entertainment. Guests will be immersed in the spirit of the season with seasonal entertainment, such as “A Christmas Fantasy” Parade and seasonal musical performances *
- Spectacular holiday décor and lighting. From a glistening castle and enchanted lands that sparkle to festive wreaths and garlands galore, the holiday season is visible throughout the park.
- Access to attractions within these lands: Tomorrowland, Fantasyland, Adventureland, New Orleans Square and Frontierland during the party ***
- Themed photo backdrops and unlimited Disney PhotoPass ** digital photo downloads from the night are included with admission to Disney Merriest Nites. With the help of Disney PhotoPass photographers located throughout the party, it’s easier than ever to capture holiday photos – with the whole family in the photo.
- Holiday treats and eats specially curated for the event.
Health and Safety at the Disneyland Resort
Guests are encouraged to visit Disneyland.com/updates for important information to know before visiting the Disneyland Resort, including the latest updates on required face coverings.
* Please check Disneyland.com for entertainment performance times, which may vary. Entertainment, experiences, attractions, and offerings may be modified, limited in availability, or unavailable, and are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
** Disney PhotoPass service is subject to the Disney PhotoPass terms and expiration policy found at Disneyland.com/photopass-terms-conditions/. Online registration required.
*** Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, Mickey’s Toontown and Critter Country will not be accessible during the party.
The number of tickets available are limited and valid only for the specific event date and hours. Parking is not included with ticket purchase. Tickets can be purchased online and are not available on the day of the event. Limit eight (8) tickets per person, per event date. Tickets not required for Guests ages 2 and under. Tickets are non-refundable and may not be resold or transferred for a commercial purpose. Offer and event elements are subject to restrictions, change or cancellation without notice.
Haunted Mansion Holiday is inspired by “Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas.”