Mother’s Day is right around the corner and we have the best “treat-yourself” products you can give your mom this year:
1. SOPHI nail polish allows health-conscious women to have a worry-free, yet long-lasting manicure! Non-toxic, virtually odorless nail polish that is better than 9 or 16 free, because it is free of ALL harsh chemicals! This water-based formula leaves nails healthy and doesn’t cause them to yellow or become brittle. Plus, SOPHi is cruelty-free + vegan. Use with SOPHi Prime + Shine + Seal System for best wear – it’s a MUST HAVE with SOPHi nail polish. Since this water-based polish doesn’t have any harsh chemicals, this Primer + Sealer and Shine Topcoat duo gives the polish lasting power (for completely non-toxic manis!)
2. The Clambake wines at www.ripelifewines.com. The wines are delicious and perfect for upcoming warm weather. Founder, Mary McAuley’s inspiration was simple – she was a beach obsessed sommelier (and French Culinary Institute grad) tasked with picking the wines for her friends annual clambake on the Jersey shore. When she couldn’t find exactly what she was looking for, she rolled up her sleeves and made them herself for the next year with premium Mendocino grapes. The result? A bright, unoaked Chardonnay that is light, clean and smooth, and a delicate, fruit-forward floral rose. While they conjure up images of shoreside seafood feast, they are perfect to sip wherever you are, as an aperitif or with a wide variety of warm weather dishes Mary can suggest.
3. Guru Nanda’s Aromatherapy Starter Kit offers you the opportunity to experience nature at home. It is compact, easy to use, and one of the easiest ways to get started with aromatherapy. Honeycomb cycles through 7 different colors, providing a soothing, ambient light. It is also equipped with an automatic shut-off feature as well as overheating protection. Enjoy the essence of essential oils in this extremely popular diffuser. $49.99
4. MyChelle’s G2 Instant Firming Serum is a skin-smoothing serum that works immediately to visibly improve firmness. Blended with Argireline™ peptide, Instalift™ from Goji Berries and fermented Pomegranate Extract to refine texture and diminish the signs of aging. No parabens, or any nasties!! $56
5. Aú Natural Skinfood is not just skin care, it’s skin food! Super foods like star ingredient Manuka honey offer deep hydration and many more skin health benefits. You’ll also find plenty of other natural ingredients native to pristine New Zealand like kiwi fruit. Aú Natural is just as good for the planet as for people. The company has done away with single use plastic bottles and instead has created a line that provides you refillable aluminum bottles that you purchase only once and then refill with packs that are completely compostable and biodegradable. The Skinfood Discovery Kit is a 14 day supply of 4 travel-sized Au product essentials. $19.94
6. Formé is the first and only shoe shaper that safely stretches shoes up to a half a size, eliminating the pain that occurs when the toe box gets tight as the day wears on. You can customize the amount of stretch and they work in any shoes (heels, flats, boots, sandals, sneakers) of any material (leather, fabric, even synthetic). Or use this sleek, lightweight device simply to help shoes keep their shape when you’re not wearing them. Designed by a woman for women, Formé shapers give new life to shoes 1) you love but don’t wear because they never fit quite right, 2) become uncomfortable after just a short time on the feet. $49
7. CLEARstem skin care for Acne Care + Anti-Aging and is great for anyone experiencing hormonal acne (like new moms)! CLEARStem’s four formulas (two serums, one cleanser-makeup remover and one exfoliating cleanser) are designed to help fade acne scars, clear up current breakouts, hydrate, skin properly and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The real CLEARStem difference is that the line uses absolutely no pore clogging ingredients. According to co-founder Danielle Gronich, a cellular biologist and licensed esthetician who has her own acne-focused clinic in San Diego, “organic” isn’t the right strategy for acne. In fact, she says essential oils, coconut oil, shea butter, seaweed, algae and many more create instant “traffic jams” in the pores.
8. Zum Chakra Salts Gift Set: https://www.indigowild.com/chakra-salts-gift-set.htmlTune your seven chakras to a pitch-perfect state with natural sea salt crystals infused with shea butter, meadowfoam seed oil and vibrational energy. Includes Lavender Crown Chakra, Rosemary Third Eye Chakra, Eucalyptus Throat Chakra, Peppermint Heart Chakra, Frankincense & Myrrh Solar-Plexus Chakra, Sandalwood Sacral Chakra, and Dragon’s Blood Root Chakra. Pour a bath, pour a tube, and balance your mind, body, and soul. Deep.
9. Vital You CBD Bath Bombs – Mother’s Day Bundle: https://vitalyouproducts.com/collections/bundle-deals/products/mothers-day-bundle♡ Vital You ‘Cherish’ 50mg citrus & uplifting bath bomb topped with calendula, rose & pink himalyan salt♡ Jannu & Me ‘Sunshine Canyon’ candle with notes of himalyan bamboo & amber
♡ Vital You ‘You’re a Gem’ 50mg bath bomb inspired by the Sunshine Canyon candle ♡ Daydream desserts decadent yet healthful chocolate raspberry almond ganache truffle♡ Mamii Origami delicate peace crane earrings (assorted paper designs & colors)