Nationally recognized by the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Dr. Phil, The Doctors, AARP, and many more, GrandPad is a must have for gift guides, lifestyle blogs, and tech review writers.
GrandPad is a tablet and service designed specifically for seniors, regardless of age or physical and cognitive limitations. In fact, the average GrandPad user is 85 years old and the oldest is 116.
GrandPad comes preloaded with every feature seniors need to stay connected with their loved ones and caregivers, without the difficult and distracting points of frustration elderly adults experience with other devices.
GrandPad allows your older loved ones to:
- Make simple, secure video and voice calls
- Participate in virtual family gatherings with multi-party Zoom (when purchased direct through GrandPad.net)
- Enjoy and share photos and videos with family and friends
- Listen to streaming music and radio stations
- Play games and read articles
- Browse the Internet safely