1. Unstructured & Unlined suits – The more casual and easily most breathable fabric for summer! (Look for fabrics between 210-250 grams in weight!) Unstructured shoulders will make a great appearance as well.
2. Hopsack – Look out for this versatile fabric weave – very breathable and gives a thick texture that can be dressed up or down very easily.
3. Colors – be on the look out for baby blue, light grey, light greens, tans, and some salmon colors.
4. Panama hats – True Panama hats made in Ecuador are affordable and can bring a distinct summer vibe to your look.
5. Linen – this is my personal favorite summer fabric for shirts and suits. Be on the lookout for brighter shirt colors made of linen, as well as suits. For the business community a chocolate brown linen suit is essential for summer meetings.
1. Colors – It’s fall and it’s time to embrace earth tones – Olive green, dark brown, mid to dark grey, and charcoal
2. Patterns – Window panes, prince of whales, and pinstripe/chalkstripes will all be present.
3. Fabric – Tweed and flannel are my two favorite fall fabrics to look out for. Look for weight between 250-300 grams in fabric weight to stay warm but not too warm.
4. Button Style – I think in general we’re seeing more double breasted suits, but be on a specific watch for more this fall.
5. Peak lapels – Peak lapels are definitely gaining traction as more and more men realize that peak lapels make their shoulders bigger, and you don’t have to be so formal with them anymore.
To purchase and browse the collections, click HERE