Is your mind still reeling from the end of the last school year?
Are the kids in need of a technology detox before Zoom classes start again?
Whether you’re a teacher trying to plan for the unforeseeable, a student coping with social distancing,a parent dealing with work from home and kids or just exhausted from the non-stop Zoom meetings, your mind needs a break and Buddha Board can help.
The Buddha Board is the simplest, screen free way to unpack your mind. This portable blank canvas invites you to “paint” away your stress in whatever manner is most freeing to you and then watch as your creation fades away!
From abstract brush strokes, to words, mantras, or symbols, this is your time to get lost in the process and bring your mind back into balance.
Buddha Board Highlights:
- Designed with a sleek, modern aesthetic
- Quick to set up
- “Painting” is with water and is truly MESS FREE
- No ink, paint, or chemicals
- Encourages mindfulness
- Doesn’t add to your digital footprint
- Taps into your creative side
- Fun for all ages
- Helps kids explore the creative process judgement free
- Perfect for relieving stress at home, in the office, or when traveling
- Available in three sizes: Original, Mini, and Enso
Encourage mindfulness breaks for the kids and yourself throughout the day and start cultivating a healthier mind and soul!
$34.95 for the Original Buddha Board
$24.95 for the Enso
$14.95 for the Mini Buddha Board
Available at buddhaboard.com and Amazon.