This year’s Europe 500 grew 16.9% in 2019, ahead of the North American Top 500 and Top 1000, thanks in part to heavy hitters like Otto Group, LVMH and Ahold Delhaize.
With an estimated combined total of over $218 billion in 2019 web sales, the Europe 500 sold an average of 5.5% of these sales to the United States, and an average of 6.6% to North America as a whole. That’s over $14 billion USD European retailers are selling in North America, making the cross-border relationship between these two continents essential.
The 2020 Europe 500 Database includes full company profiles, vendor information, over 100 unique data elements, cross-border sales, payments information and now 5-years of heavily vetted web sales for every merchant that made the list. Available in two plans, each database includes web sales range and metrics including basic operations.
This year’s top three Europe 500 retailers are:
- Otto Group: a mass merchant that grew web sales 6.2%
- Sainsbury’s: another mass merchant growing web sales 9.1%
- Zalando SE: an apparel/accessories retailer that grew 17.5% in web sales
What’s included in the Plans:
- Web sales range and full rankings of the 500 largest eCommerce players in Europe
- Detailed company profiles on each e-retailer
- Vendors used per e-retailer 13 eCommerce solution categories
- Payments information
- 100+ unique data elements
- Everything included in the Basic Plus Database
- Exact web sales for all 500 retailers
- Corporate contact information on 2,500+ eCommerce executives
- Cross-border sales to the U.S. and by region