What’s on the Sunday Menu, Nonna? Meatballs Of Course!
If you ask many what country has the best cuisine, Italy often ranks first. Bravo! Traditions are what make the cuisine have such international appeal. Traditions such as Sunday dinners in Italian homes build lasting memories that are carried down from generation to generation. As any true Italian will tell you, meatballs are a must on the menu.
Italian mompreneur Melissa Castner realized there were no gluten-free options available when she wanted to enjoy meatballs during family dinners, which prompted her to create her own mix. She relied on her background as a functional diagnostic nutrition practitioner. Her gluten sensitivity is shared by many so it was a void that needed filling. Thus, Melly’s Homemade Meatball Mix was born offering options for those with and without food sensitivities.
Melissa created her recipe from her nonna who used to hand out her meatballs to people in the parking lot after church on Sundays. Melissa is lovingly keeping her nonna’s tradition alive in her amazing brand.
Now, there’s an easy and stress-free way to make and enjoy authentic Italian meatballs even for those who don’t have a nonna’s recipe to refer to. Grab Melly’s Homemade Meatball Mix and make 18 authentic Italian meatballs without spending hours in the kitchen. So go ahead, have a meatball, or two, and feel good!
- Super easy to use and you can make 18 meatballs in half the time
- Save on ingredients since the mix has everything you need to make meatballs, just add meat, eggs, and liquid
- This mix is so versatile that you can even use it to substitute in your favorite recipes whenever it calls for a breading or a coating
- Made in a certified gluten-free facility to ensure no cross-contamination happens in the process, making those items safe for those with celiac disease
- Ingredients: Gluten-free breadcrumbs (Brown Rice Flour, White Rice Flour, Potato Starch Tapioca Flour, Brown Sugar, Non-GMO Canola Oil, Eggs, Potato Flour, Garlic Powder, Salt, Yeast, Guar Gum, Herbs), Romano Cheese (Sheep’s Milk, Rennet, Salt), Granulated Garlic, Salt
- Price: $20.94 (3-pack)
- All the goodness of the gluten-free version
- The perfect seasoning, the perfect measurements, and no waste
- Simply add meat, eggs, and liquid
- Makes 18 meatballs
- Substitute in your favorite recipes whenever it calls for a breading or a coating
- Price: $20.94 (3-pack)
About Melly’s Homemade Meatball Mix:
Based in New Jersey, Melly’s Homemade Meatball Mix brings authentic Italian mixes into homes nationwide that’s especially perfect for those with gluten sensitivities. Follow them on Instagram @mellysmeatballmix.