Gen-Z is trying to do their part by staying home and social-distancing to help slow the spread of COVID-19. However, not leaving the house day after day can get boring. At EduBirdie, the hub for Gen-Z stats, we surveyed our users to find out what exactly the younger generation is doing to occupy their time.
- 70% reported they facetime with their friends when they can and host virtual parties.
- 15% of those surveyed shared they began reading more books now that they have time to finish what they started
- More than 50% said they are binge-watching trending Netflix shows such as Tiger King, Ozark and Love is Blind
- 40% reported they are playing their favorite video games such as Call of Duty, Animal Crossing, and Mario Kart.
- Almost 30% said they are spending more time with their family, watching movies or playing board/card games.
- 80% reported they are eating way too much food to help pass time.